Thursday 24 May 2012

DIY - All Star Studded Converse



Hey guys,
Just another one of my DIY posts for you.

I've been seeing a lot of studded converse recently and I really love the look, just not the price tag.

 Cool, right?

So armed with my ten year old converse boots(which are in great condition still, if not a little faded)

and some copper stars studs I got off EBay I made some lovely star studded converse for about a £1, can you say bargain?

The studs are four pronged push ins like pins then you close them flat to the fabric, make sure they're flat because it will rub against your ankle if you have any raised. You want to figure out how your going to put them on, whether in a pattern or design or following the curve of the shoe.




I went for simply covering the outer edge and leaving the inner black with its all star logo which I love. I also left out the heel because it's rubber.





When they're finished you will get a whole new lease of life our of them. I just love mine , stylish yet alternative.
And Perfect for Summer ;)

XOXO

StuddedconverseImgSource

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEm, THEY'RE AMAZING!
    WHERE DO YOU BUY THOSE STUDS?
    AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THE STUDS NOT TO STICK INTO YOUR FEET AND HURT YOU?

    ReplyDelete